[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DVD Encoders and authoring
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: DVD Encoders and authoring
- From: "Erik Utter" <eriku at flyingspot.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:07:19 -0800
- Resent-Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:08:37 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"kmM--.A.WfF.ZScz2" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Sorry this is a little off topic, but who better to judge compression
quality than a group of colorists...
What kinds of DVD authoring stations are your facilities using? To do what
kind of work? Any comments on quality differences between manufactures? Is
anyone using the Digital Vision system?
Thanks to Evertz for support in 1999.
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1034 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Feb 19 14:07:46 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/