[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(fwd) Old glue from tape splices.
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: (fwd) Old glue from tape splices.
- From: 'Rob Lingelbach' <rob at alegria.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:20:36 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:20:44 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"2msupC.A.ctG.3im72" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
----- Forwarded message from Egil Ljøstad <egil.ljostad at nrk.no> -----
From: Egil Ljøstad <egil.ljostad at nrk.no>
To: "'Rob Lingelbach'" <rob at alegria.com>
Subject: Old glue from tape splices.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:41:36 +0100
Does anyone have a efficient way of removing old glue from tapesplices
on old archive 16mm material. The splice have slipped and left a mark on
both neighbor winds to the splice. Its rather important material so we'd
like to get as good result as possible. Please send answers to
nils.borge at nrk.no.
Senior colorist, NRK Oslo
----- End forwarded message -----
Rob Lingelbach "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com --Abraham Lincoln
Thanks to Howard Sisko for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1023 subscribers in 41 countries on Tue Mar 16 08:20:39 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/