[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: New Aaton 24mm format
- To: "TiG" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Fwd: New Aaton 24mm format
- From: jp <jp at aaton.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:49:47 +0200
- Resent-Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:00:26 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"CteI4C.A.ZYE.VB9A3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Bill Hogan 1/04/99 19:45 :
> JP: You have to be careful in posting stuff to the TIG [..]
> See you at NAB. Are you serving French wine in your booth?
Don't you think this format should survive April 1st?
As an origination medium for the 1080/24p post-prod format
it is better than Super16 and more economical than 35mm.
Next year we will introduce an improved 26mm version to be on a
par with the many formats video offers.
No french wine but the grilled red "poisson d'Avril" which appears
on the opening page of www.aaton.com
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1015 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Apr 1 14:00:21 CST 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/