[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TIG graphics help?
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: TIG graphics help?
- From: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 21:39:30 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 21:39:40 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"z8vae.A.BOB.mPXC3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I'm in need of a bit of help from someone who has a few minutes with
Photoshop and is familiar with dpi and absolute image size.
I'm placing an ad for the TIG with LA411 Digital, and their
format/byte order: Mac
1/3 page, 4 13/16" W x 2 5/8" H
Photoshop 300 DPI TIFF or EPS (CMYK or Grayscale; for this, Grayscale
I have a mockup of the ad at http://www.alegria.com/com/411_ad.tiff
..but the dimensions aren't right. The text above the TIG logo can
change size and font to fit the specifications, as can the white
padding around the TIG logo, though the logo is preferably biased
toward the right bottom corner. Can anyone help me do a quick, simple
(this ad is a complimentary return for the help we gave LA411 in
transmitting colorist directory data over the past few months).
Rob Lingelbach "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com --Abraham Lincoln
quick NAB telecine product focus at
Thanks to Rich Lyons of Preferred Video Products for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1018 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Apr 5 21:39:34 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/