[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Subject: subcribe
- From: Carlos Ortega <ortega at cantv.net>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 23:33:29 -0500
- Old-Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 00:37:03 +0000
- Old-X-Envelope-To: telecine-request
- Organization: Non-Liner Editor
- Reply-To: ortega at cantv.net
- Resent-Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 20:35:00 -0500
- Resent-From: rob at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-Id: <E10hkOq-0007aI-00 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
I am a video editor and would like to "peruse" into the field of Film to
I work at a place -Cinemakit, Venezuela- that has a Rank Cintel Mark
III, 4:2:2 telecine machine.
It runs with "amigo" software. To my understanding, this is a rather old
fashioned system but a good place to start.
A bad place to start, however, is with the client watching your every
I would like to pick up a few books on the subject: color theory, film
in relation to video and the like, as well as manuals.
ANY help on the subject will be most appreciated.
<ortega at cantv.net>
Thanks to Options International for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1021 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed May 12 20:35:05 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/