[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Filmrestoration
- From: "Paul Grace" <paul at firstart.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 13:00:01 +0100
- Resent-Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 07:01:23 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"X4IyYC.A.QmE.MGRW3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
> NRK-Filmrestoration-section have been looking for a replacement for the very
> toxic "Triclor F45" for some time.
> We have found a "new" filmgluecleaner called "EXXOL HEPTAN" which is a
> complex petrolbased chemical, and the results has been very good so far.
> Nils Borge
> Senior filmtechnician
> Norwegian Broadcast Corp. Filmrestoration Lab
Thanks for your findings.
I wonder if anyone from Lipsner smith could comment on this.
Any advice from them would be interesting.
We are using an alcohol based cleaner right now but are not faced with heavy
duty cleaning tasks.
Thanks to Tektronix for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1047 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Jun 5 07:01:16 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/