[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Corbitt: Rebuttal to Paul Grace's "Electrum" entry
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Re: Corbitt: Rebuttal to Paul Grace's "Electrum" entry
- From: "Paul Grace" <paul at firstart.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:22:44 +0100
- Resent-Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 04:25:42 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"RWKcv.A.7k.PMjX3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Whoops, I upset you by using a London word called stuff. Unfortunately being
born in East London has it's bad points :)
I was not stating whether ITK "products" (not stuff) are good , bad, or
whatever. I just said they are not fitted as standard to an Electrum which
differs it to a Diamond and moves it towards a Gold.
Why are they not fitted?
Any third party mod's can of course be fitted to any machine in the field
and supported by ITK.
Indeed we have twiggi on our diamonds and they work fine, along with other
third party mods from other vendors. Dave Walker makes some good stuff
(whoops Products) also.
Please lighten up ;)
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1046 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Jun 9 04:25:36 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/