[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pandora 'Stuff'
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Pandora 'Stuff'
- From: "Mike (the Brit) Orton" <orton at 525studios.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:21:35 -0700
- Resent-Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:22:00 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MhJd5D.A.YmD.EDrX3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I'm having the distinct pleasure of working with the latest Megadef product
from Pandora. With Seamus by my side, we are making wonderfull pictures
from the Spirit with 6 Mega 2 channels, and a gorgeous Platinum X11R6
Can a colorist ask for anything more than this?
The future is bright...
My son, who is the musician of the family, tells me that if you toot your
horn too long and loud, the note become less sweet and more strident. What
can he possibly mean?
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Jun 9 13:21:56 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/