[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Personal feelings
- From: Jan J Janowski <wb9iph at juno.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:27:13 -0500
- Resent-Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:23:50 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Zb2oEC.A.BIF.gk-Y3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Having ridden heard on more than a few telecines in the past years, and
having watched the TIG
for a few years also, I understand Rob's interest on keeping
However, I feel that this just changes the open commercialism to subtle
Kind of like a tax laws: They're written, but people find ways of
getting around them anyway.....
Frankly, I kind of like the no-holes barred commercialism side. At least
this way we know what someone is saying, rather than trying to determine
what someone is "trying" to get across without getting caught, and the
"Please do not ........ " postings that Rob must do to keep the TIG
following the rules.
Kind of reminds you of a bunch of 3 year olds in a sandbox, doesn't it?
No slams intended for anyone, just a comment....
P.S. The offer is still open: MANUFACTURES! Send me a 1939 Indian
motocycle (any model) and I will say ANYTHING you want me to about any
of your products! (not a joke, I'm serious)
Thanks to Crawford Communications for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1045 subscribers in 41 countries on Sun Jun 13 12:23:44 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/