[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
all is fair in film and telecine
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: all is fair in film and telecine
- From: rohit misra <doc_inferno at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:24:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:24:54 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"yLFy3.A.c9E.ggda3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
i've detected a strange NOISE/DISTORTION in areas of fast motion ONLY
on 16mm film telecine
is this a processing prob or a telecine prob ????
tele was done on an ursa gold.
have any of you spirit users integrated INFERNO with spirit ???
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free at yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Thanks to Cinesite for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1040 subscribers in 41 countries on Fri Jun 18 00:24:48 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/