[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ursa Traction Supply Question
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Ursa Traction Supply Question
- From: Michael Farina <mfarina at gte.net>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:17:09 -0700
- Resent-Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:44:27 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"08d9BD.A.Cw.Wojj3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
This is pointed particularly at the engineering sector of the group
regarding Cintel Ursa's with Metaspeed, Twiggy and Digiscan.
We have had several instances of the traction power supply failing in our
machines. It seems as though this supply is overloaded and in current
limiting. We cannot get a full 5V out of any of the supplies at the servo
We are contemplating replacing the Cintel Traction supply with a non Cintel
Has anyone had similar experiences with traction supply failures?
Has anyone replaceed it with a beefier non Cintel Supply?
Any anecdotal experiences would be appreciated.
Thanks to Rich Torpey for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1054 subscribers in 41 countries on Thu Jul 15 14:44:22 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/