[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A & B roll
- To: Telecine Internet Group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: A & B roll
- From: Daniel Goldschlager <drgolds at ibm.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:16:53 -0400
- Resent-Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:11:56 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"vZQ23.A.tbB.VGyu3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I am a lurker in your list in which I've found excelent information.
I need some help now.
I have a couple of old long documentaries in 16mmm (70 min. each) I want to
telecine, from which I have only the original negatives in A&B rolls
(checkerboard). Is there a way to go directly from the negatives through
the telecine or do I have to make a print first? (or would a CRI be better
in that case?) I have the old timing strip from the lab but no prints.
Duplicorp, Caracas, Venezuela
Voice: (582)2615546, 2650476
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"
Thanks to Complete Post/Bob Blanks for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1056 subscribers in 41 countries on Wed Aug 18 16:11:49 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/