[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Consumer Reaction To Digi-Projection (seriously)
- To: TIG <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Consumer Reaction To Digi-Projection (seriously)
- From: "Michael D. Most" <mikemost at mediaone.net>
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:44:06 -0700
- Resent-Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:42:36 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"wWaXLC.A.qI.Iifw3" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
> Most civilians who stumble into any post center showing a good 601 transfer
> on a good monitor in component mode believe they ARE watching HD.
> HD is an ENORMOUS waste of money. It is being driven by the big
> manufacturers' desire to sell all new gear to both us and the end user
> (especially the end user).
Wow, thanks Bob. And I thought I was the only one!
Thanks to Complete Post/Bob Blanks for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1056 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Aug 23 20:42:32 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/