[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Kodak dialog
- From: verploeg at eznet.net
- Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 20:44:14 -0400
- Mail-Followup-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:39:16 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"vLzvBD.A.t2C._WF33" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
TIG Subject: KODAK Wants to Hear from You
With new films and many new electronic imaging systems being
introduced, Kodak invites you to use their dialog form to share your
ideas about industry trends and directions. Voice your opinions and
recommendations for the development of new Kodak products or changes
to existing products. It's your opportunity to speak directly to
Kodak Professional Motion Imaging and tell them what you think.
Contact Kodak at http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/contact.shtml.
Hearing what you, as industry partners, have to say will help Kodak
provide future products and services that better serve your needs.
Your comments and suggestions will be treated confidentially.
Don Ver Ploeg
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1052 subscribers in 41 countries on Sun Sep 12 20:39:11 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/