[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: No opinions.
- To: Paul Grace <paul at firstart.co.uk>
- Subject: RE: No opinions.
- From: bill topazio <bt at mte.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 99 09:58:56 PDT
- Cc: TK <telecine at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:13:22 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"E68QZC.A.6pE.tU1C4" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Although (d) is a very likely explanation, I wonder how much (c)
plays into it. I know I have on at least 3 occasions received
private calls from manufacturers "expressing concern" (read: whining*)
about the way I portrayed them or their products on the TIG. Maybe
that's why I haven't had the urge to repost my IBC stuff.
* I bet this triggers another round...
c) People are scared of being flamed if they say something less than glowing
about a TK or manufacturer.
d) Alien abduction to members of the list that mention NEW and TELECINE in
the same breath.
----------End of Original Message----------
Thanks to ITK for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1058 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Oct 18 12:13:17 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/