[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: C-Reality in Chicago at i^3
- To: Telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: C-Reality in Chicago at i^3
- From: "David L. Tosh" <dlt at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:08:33 -0700
- Resent-Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:07:05 -0500
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"gPNqyC.A.L1G.0v4C4" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
At 01:35 PM 10/18/99 +0100, sales at dgsuk.com wrote:
> At last, someone has reminded the world that flying spot
> technology is alive and kicking and probably (still) the best telecine
>system available for ultra quality transfers.
>The C-Reality was seen at IBC as a truly remarkable tekecine in all
>senses and has finally come of age.
>Congratulations to Cintel for riding out the rough C's and producing
>an H/D machine of such excellence.
I hate to cast a wet blanket here but this is an example of why we ask for
some sort of meaningful signature line in your post.
I have no idea who DGS is, why I should trust anyone in their sales
department or if there is a connection with any telecine manufacturer.
Your congratulations are meaningless, posted to the TIG in such a fashion.
David Tosh <dlt__ at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood, CA USA
Thanks to ITK for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1058 subscribers in 41 countries on Mon Oct 18 16:07:00 CDT 1999
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/