[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What Happened?
- To: Bob Festa <festa at rioting.com>
- Subject: Re: What Happened?
- From: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:38:51 -0600
- Cc: Craig Leffel <craig at opt1mus.com>,telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- In-Reply-To: <00Jan14.193031est.16528 at delta305.image-group.com>; from Bob Festa on Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 07:30:29PM -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Bob Festa <festa at rioting.com>,Craig Leffel <craig at opt1mus.com>,telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- References: <00Jan14.165011est.16575 at delta305.image-group.com> <00Jan14.193031est.16528 at delta305.image-group.com>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:39:01 -0600
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"J0xZ7.A.ooE._6Lg4" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
On 2000-01-14 at 19:30, Bob Festa (festa at rioting.com) wrote:
> It wasnt us who let Rob down. It's ugly economics. Perhaps whats going on
> in The Chicago marketplace is symptomatic to Rob's situation.
I'm moving back to LA, and hope to have a more economical connection
as well- I wonder how much of the area is wired for DSP. The glory
of the TIG will once again burn bright ...er I mean we'll be back up
before NAB I'm hoping.
Bob is right, it is partly economic, but topography also comes into
Rob Lingelbach "I would give nothing for that man's religion
rob at alegria.com whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
http://www.alegria.com --Abraham Lincoln
Thanks to Seamus O'Kane for support in 1999
No advertising/marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
anonymous messaging now at http://www.alegria.com/HyperNews/get/ubique.html
1072 subscribers in 41 countries on Sat Jan 15 12:38:56 CST 2000
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/